Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SC - HARLEY F*CKS CARLTON

Download this video and get another Sean Cody Video. The video is called Harley F*cks Jurek. Here's the picture of HARLEY F*CKS CARLTON and HARLEY F*CKS JUREK. Something about Harley that makes most of the SC boys want to get f*cked. Enjoy!

Episode Description of Harley F*cks Jurek.

Harley and Jurek were comparing their uncut c**ks just before the shoot.
"Yours is longer," Jurek said to Harley.
"Your has more veins," Harley said, laughing.
"Pull down on your f*reskins," I said. "I want to see who has more."
They did. They both have a lot of f*reskin.
"About the same," I said. "Why don't you rub your f*reskins together."
I always like asking them to do goofy shit. Harley made the first move and was grinning the whole time. Jurek looked a little confused.
I've really come to like Jurek. He has kind of a deer-caught-in-the-headlights thing going on until you get a d*ck up his *ss and then he's all business.
Harley was especially playful that day. He could tell Jurek was a little "cautious." So, he grabbed Jurek's b*lls and started rubbing them.
"You know, the camera's not on," I reminded him.
"Yeah, I know," he said. No other explanation.
So, the more he rubbed Jurek's b*lls the harder both of them got.
"OK, I think we're ready," I said.
Harley has become an expert at f*cking. He's got a great c*ck and he knows how to use it!




No comments:

Post a Comment