Monday, March 24, 2008

OFF TOPIC!

I AM NOT CLOSING THIS BLOG!



UPDATE:


Okay guys, your voices were heard. I am not closing the blog. But i will not promise to update everyday. Maybe every other day? How's that? I will find ways to get in touch with you all thru this blog. I'm sure Internet Cafe's are everywhere. I will try to continue filling your lonely nights and your fantasies. Thank you for the "THANK YOU'S" i received in the emails and comments. Truly appreciated it. More power to us! Muah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a couple of weeks or maybe next week, i am in complete hiatus! I will be transferring to a new place. I am planning to live independently. I've been looking forward to this day and i am glad that this day has come. All my life i've been living in a easy life, worry-free but undirected. Now, i want to prove myself, i want to have a life on my own, i want to go out there, explore things and know myself more. I want to experience liberty.

I've been using this desktop computer of mine since college and i believed this computer is tired already. I can't bring this desktop computer to my new place. I am planning to buy a laptop computer when i'll get a new job but that won't happen soon. A blog will not be a "BLOG" without updates. So i decided to close this blog.

I know this blog is not the best blog out there but every post i published is a hard work. I update and research. i put a lot of effort doing this blog. I blog because i like it, i like men, i like music and i like to update. But when you'll have poor response to your visitors, you'll get down and unsatisfied. When i check my download meter, i have like a hundred downloads in a day and nobody care to say THANK YOU or comment in the post. "FEEDBACK" is the best consolation i'll get from you guys. It serves as an inspiration for me.

Just want to say thank you to all of you for making this blog possible. Those people who shared, commented, downloaded, visited, joined and appreciated my work - THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Don't know, when all things goes well and stable, i will be able to blog again.

18 comments:

  1. Sayang naman. I totally enjoyed reading your updates. Best of luck sa yong decision to go on independent. And of course, thank you for all the efforts you've put into this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great blog. You will be sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be missed!!! Thanks for all :)Good luck in your "new life" hoping for the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the need to be independent. It's just a shame that the blog will be down. It's something that I keep up-to-date with. Sorry if I wasn't always there to comment. I suppose I've learned to take this blog for granted. Again, my apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. guilty as charged... i hope it's not too late to say many thanks.. goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... plss... update this blog... dont close this blog... i really liked your blog... fine, i dont comment on your blog, but i always open you blog more than twice a day. i really enjoyed your blog... ill miss this...

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i came across to yur blog about 2 times and haven't left a comment cause i did'nt able to upload but saw yur pics instead pls don't allow it to happen we will be missing you..MY BIG APOLOGIES for not thanking you sooner ...
    GOOD luck hope you will not close this pls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be disappointed if this blog will be gone forever. I like it very much, although without expressing it with leaving a message. Thanks a lot for everything you’d presented. I do hope you’ll be success and on the right track with your decision.
    I'll check occasionally to access this blog, with an eagerness of wishes that this blog will reincarnate at the time you are success stepping your path.
    So, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI,

    I feel sad about your news of closing this blog. Though I don't leave a comment or feedback, I thoroughly enjoy your blog. My day is not complete without checking you out. I know you have thousands of "silent" followers out there and your message of expressing their appreciation for your efforts have been sent but the die is cast and you said your closing this down. Maybe you should give us all a second chance. I and the rest of us should be more appreciative of your time, energy and effort. But I know this is only secondary of your decision to shutting this down, as you have said you will living independently and maybe make your own money. With your talent, I know you will be great in the future. Just be positive you can pull it through.

    I wish you all the luck in the world and am seriously hoping you will reconsider your decision or won't be gone for a long time.

    If there's anything I can help you out with, don't hesitate to email me. Thank you and all the best!!

    edwardnunez79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you ever decide to make a new one, leave the url at my e-mail, LBarce87@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. sayang naman.. i mean bec of ya blog, we're updated to the hottest music of today, hottest vids (music vids or mga u know wat), etc....

    i really luv ya blog... ang sayanga talaga...

    God bless na lng sa 'to

    jorrne_dy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey it's Josh. Just wanted to leave a comment and well basicaly everything i want to say is already said by everyone else here! :) I hope we can still email each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. noooh!!! shamelessly speaking but.. no!!! what about the video updates! seancody! nooo!!! hehehe! why o why!? do you guys know any other sites we can get updates of seancody vids for free? pls do tell..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to know you've changed your mind. I'm sorry again for taking this blog for granted. Will make an effort to comment from now on.

    Best wishes to real life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaahhhhhhh.........


    weeehh... im supa hapi... tnx tnx tnx talaga... more power to ya and to dis blog mwah *wink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Rho! Your flipping awesome! I couldn't ask for a greater friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ang saya nagbago isip mo. Okey lang yan kahit you don't update everday, it's better than you totally gone! Right amigos? WE LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great news...

    thanks for not closing

    ReplyDelete