Friday, May 2, 2008

MOVIE - SHELTER


Forced to give up his dreams of art school, Zach spends his days working a dead-end job and helping his needy sister care for her son. In his free time he surfs, draws and hangs out with his best friend, Gabe, who lives on the wealthy side of town. When Gabe's older brother, Shaun, returns home, he is drawn to Zach's selflessness and talent. Zach falls in love with Shaun while struggling to reconcile his own desires with the needs of his family.



Awards:
Outfest 2007 Awards Night
HBO Outstanding First Dramatic Feature
SHELTER directed by Jonah Markowitz

Philadelphia Intl Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Special Award: SCION First-Time Director
Jonah Markowitz

Vancouver Queer Film Festival
People's Choice Award for Best Feature
SHELTER

Seattle Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
Audience Award for Favorite Narrative Feature
SHELTER

Seattle Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
Best New Director
Jonah Markowitz

Tampa Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Audience Favorite Awards
Men's Favorite Picture, SHELTER
Best Actor, Trevor Wright
Best Supporting Actress, Tina Holmes
Best Cinematography, SHELTER

Dallas OUT TAKES
Best Feature, SHELTER
Best Actor, Trevor Wright

15th Mix Brasil Film and Video Festival of Sexual Diversity
Audience Award for Best Feature - Fiction
SHELTER

2007 Long Island Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Best Male Feature, SHELTER



1 comment:

  1. May you please upload Shelter - Movie again? I have a copy before but unfortunately it was erased because I had to reformat my laptop two months ago. Pls. I wanna watch it again. I used to watch it every time I need something to inspire me. Pls. Pls. Pls. I beg you.

    Thank you. I'll be watching for updates in your blog. I'll wait for it. Super thank you. Please do hear my plea. XD Please. Plus, it would really be fresh if we saw another inspirational gay movie at your site readily for download.

    Please.

    Thank You so much!

    By the way, I would really like to send this thru my e-mail account but I don't know your e-mail address unfortunately. Hope you would heed my plea. XD

    ReplyDelete