Wednesday, June 4, 2008

REMIX COMPILATION

Remixes Lil Wayne Lollipop Ryan Cabrera janet Jackson
Janet Jackson - Can't Be Good (Red Hat Remix) | Dl here.
Lil Wayne feat Kanye West - Lollipop | Dl here.
Ryan Cabrera - Say (Drama Remix) | Dl here.
Solange - I Decided [Freemasons Remix] | Dl here.

P.S.
Sorry guys if i will not be able to answer or post some of your requests. I am not on my computer 24 hours, i also got things to do. So please understand. Worst is i am stuck with a 1 year lock in period with my unsatisfying ISP. My connection really sucks. The upload is not stable, that's why i cannot afford to seed the files for torrent freaks out there. That will also entails a lot of time. Also, when links are deleted, it's deleted. I don't store files on my pc except for my favorites. I immediately delete the files after watching it. Sorry for the bad links. I will not upload the deleted files again. Thank you for supporting the site and Happy W*nking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment